Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Our advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Our mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on our customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
We are growing fast, and we want you to join us.
@Aplo, we try to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
As Aplo is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to further extend our Operations
department. Therefore, we are looking for a Trade Operations Specialist.
As a key member of the Operations team, you will report directly to our COO and will ensure all trade transactions are accurately processed with the clients’ instructions and according to Aplo’s procedures.
You will collaborate with the technical, quantitative and customer success teams.
As a Trading Operations specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Trade order execution;
- Post trade processing and resolving trade settlement issues in a timely manner;
- Make sure production flows seamlessly;
- Release the alerts diligently and to escalate true alerts immediately in accordance to the laid down procedures;
- Client Reporting Support;
- Identify workflow/system improvements;
- Act as lead coordinator on landings.
- A previous experience as Trade Operations Specialist preferably in the financial industry;
- Ability to handle pressure;
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit;
- Fluency in English.
Work fills a big part of our lives and the best way to feel truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
If you feel that this job interests you and that working for Aplo would give you a smile every morning, keep going because you didn’t come this far just to come this far. Stop that voice saying "you can't do it", and please apply!
At Aplo, you’ll enjoy :
Office & Team Life
🏢 Bright and open offices located in the heart of Paris (near the Bourse)
🛠 A strong technical culture
🗺 An international work environment
💻 A tailor-made remote policy
💰Competitive compensation, including BSPCE (this means Aplo shares) & a supplement of €2,500 per dependent child 👶 (up to 3 children)
🍔 A Swile Card (€9 of lunch vouchers covered at 60%)
🏥 100% reimbursement of your health insurance & transport costs 🚌
📚 Everything you need to help you grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development
☕️ Free drinks and snacks 🍪 of all kinds everyday
🍻After-works on Thursdays
🏖 Off-sites every year