Who are we ?
Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Our advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Our mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on our customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
We are growing fast, and we want you to join us.
@Aplo, we try to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
As Aplo is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to further extend our Product Management department. Therefore, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager who is passionate about blockchain, fintech, crypto and trading.
As Aplo's Technical Product Manager, you'll be joining the Product Team to manage our technical roadmap and backlog.
You'll work alongside our Development and Operations Teams and will be reporting to our Senior Product Manager.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Learn the product, take ownership over its current and future roadmap based on the business strategy.
- Work tightly with Development and Operations Teams to ensure all requirements are clear and reduce impediments daily with the teams to ensure efficient work.
- Work closely with the entire executive team to design and improve the product.
- Create the product requirements, including translating the requirements into the user stories and acceptance criteria for the development team.
- Create the product requirements, including translating the requirements into the user stories for the development team, non-functional requirements.
- Act as a Product Owner for the development teams: own the backlog, lead the scrum sessions.
- Work with the Product Marketing team on keeping our customers up to date on the new feature releases and changes to the product.
- Train the internal customer-facing teams on the new features and changes to the product.
- Define actionable metrics for implemented features for their continuous improvement.
- Improve processes across your area and, through the use of data, insight, and product metrics, providing actionable information and insight to help drive key decisions and improve delivery efficiency.
For this Technical Product Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Product Manager or a Product Owner on FinTech products.
- Understanding of billing models and key revenue metrics.
- Experience writing technical documentation (functional and technical product specifications).
- Knowledge of different trading platforms, DeFi protocols, crypto custodians is desirable.
- Familiarity with RESTful services.
- Experience creating user stories and using Jira to manage sprints.
- Ability to drive product metrics development to collect insights to make proper decisions about product development is desired.
- Understanding of UX, UI, usability.
- Good knowledge of networking, protocols, authentication, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Work fills a big part of our lives and the best way to feel truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
If you feel that this job interests you and that working for Aplo would put a smile on your face, keep going because you didn’t come this far just to come this far. Stop that voice saying "you can't do it", and please apply!
At Aplo, you’ll enjoy :
Office & Team Life
🏢 Bright and open offices located in the heart of Paris (near the Bourse)
🛠 A strong technical culture
🗺 An international work environment
💻 A tailor-made remote policy
💰Competitive compensation, including BSPCE (this means Aplo shares) & a supplement of €2,500 per dependent child 👶 (up to 3 children)
🍔 A Swile Card (€9 of lunch vouchers covered at 60%)
🏥 100% reimbursement of your health insurance & transport costs 🚌
📚 Everything you need to help you grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development
☕️ Free drinks and snacks 🍪 of all kinds everyday
🍻After-works on Thursdays
🏖 Off-sites every year