Aplo is an EU-licensed broker, leading institutional investors into the crypto universe. Our advanced financial products are complemented by a zero-hassle setup, so you get the most productive trading experience possible.
- Opportunity: The broadest range of pairs and the deepest markets.
- Simplicity: All plumbing handled and just a single account to deposit in.
- Evolution: From spot trading to leverage and cross-margin. Even yield.
- Confidence: A crypto-broker that is EU-licensed and never trades against you.
Our mission is clear. To embrace the difficult on our customers’ behalf, and build solutions that enable the next generation of finance.
We are growing fast, and we want you to join us.
@Aplo, we try to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
As Aplo is growing rapidly, quality and non-regression are key challenges in our release process. Therefore, we are looking for an Automation and QA engineer who will work closely with a diverse technical team and a custom stack in C++ and Python.
As Aplo’s Automation and QA engineer, you’ll be joining the IT & Security team to boost confidence factor of new releases, to advocate QA best practices within Aplo and to enforce the quality of our trading system, including the web application and REST APIs.
You will report to our CTO and work closely with all the software engineers.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source or ad-hoc tools
- Monitoring and reporting test results
- Following the product development of a new feature from the beginning to the release by estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
- Promoting best practices and QA mindset to the whole team
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation to transfer knowledge
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in automated testing tools (TestRail, Postman, Swagger, Selenium…)
- Experience in software development and scripting languages (Python, Bash…), experience in C++ programming language is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Work fills a big part of our lives and the best way to feel truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
If you feel that this job interests you and that working for Aplo would put a smile on your face, keep going because you didn’t come this far just to come this far. Stop that voice saying "you can't do it", and please apply!
At Aplo, you’ll enjoy :
Office & Team Life
🏢 Bright and open offices located in the heart of Paris (near the Bourse)
🛠 A strong technical culture
🗺 An international work environment
💻 A tailor-made remote policy****
💰Competitive compensation, including BSPCE (this means Aplo shares) & a supplement of €2,500 per dependent child 👶 (up to 3 children)
🍔 A Swile Card (€9 of lunch vouchers covered at 60%)
🏥 100% reimbursement of your health insurance & transport costs 🚌
📚 Everything you need to help you grow in your role and accelerate your learning and development
☕️ Free drinks and snacks 🍪 of all kinds everyday
🍻After-works on Thursdays
🏖 Off-sites every year